Monday, August 10, 2015

Personal Manifesto

Hi everyone, I am Max from Wailua Homesteads, Kauai, I am 12 years old and 5 interesting facts I want you guys to know about me are,

I went to Tennessee and North Carolina when I was 8 years old.
Last year, when I did the 1 mile run with my class, it took me 11:59 to finish. The second time I did it, it only took me 8:09 to finish.
A lot of times I go to beaches with intense waves such as just south of Lydgate beach.
I have a name that some dogs are named.
A lot of my friends know about the 9+10=21 joke.

Recently, I went swimming at Lydgate, which is a beach, on the east side of Kauai, in the state of Hawaii. I was with my dad, my friend Tane and his dad. There were such big waves that some of them wiped me out so badly! But it was still fun going to the beach.

Never give up!
You only live once!
Winners never quit, quitters NEVER win.
"This above all: to thine own self be true."
Always trust the trustworthy!
Stay awesome!

Do what you like! Don’t let others make fun of what you do! You could do a fist bump where someone fist bumps you and you could say “balalalala” like baymax from Big Hero 6. And like my parents told me you only have 1 life so make it awesome, have a good time in life! Also, are you stuck on a really hard test in school? Well try your hardest, that’s what I did today when I came to some confusing questions when I took a math test. So try your hardest in life and be your own self!





2 comments:

  1. Do you know about a Tame that does soccer for the Wailua team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just seeing this right now, and yes I know about Tane who does soccer
    (Hey you called him Tame :P)

    ReplyDelete