Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Motivational Poster



In Mr Sanderl's GT class we are working on a motivational poster that will need 2 text layers: one with my manifesto and the other with my personal quotes. What is a manifesto you might ask? A manifesto is a public statement showing your creativity and your thoughts. I also need 4 image layers, 3 images that represent me and 1 picture of my face! I needed both of my text layers filling the whole page! It is also required to use 1 dominant color on the color wheel, with 2 accent colors.


I will be talking about all of the steps to creating my motivational poster. So what I had to do was to  go to the button that says PS for "Photo Shop." Next I had to go to my google+ and click on a photo and each time I did that I had to click on more then "Download Photo." Then I had to go to Photo Shop and then get my photos into a page and then I had to go to Finder and find my portrait by going to "Finder" and then go to profile pics then click the top selection then I had to add that to my photo shop. Then put all of those layers of pictures into one page! Then click on the upper button to make your images smaller but at least try not to make any spaces unfilled seen. Then I had to go up somewhere to find the colors and then move 3 color layers for my 4 images. Then I had to go back to my Drive, find my quotes and then copy them into my photo shop right in front of my images. Then I saved my work and then I was done.

For me one of the biggest challenges was getting my images into my page in Photo Shop. Some other really hard steps were getting the colors for my photos. I had some trouble getting the photos and my personal quotes all into my Photo shop page. I could have improved my project by working on it all during GT and using all colors and having a bigger set of personal quotes.  I have to admit, I was at the end of my nerves because my computer was kind of glitching. I also felt rushed.








1 comment:

  1. I like how the platforms move, but I got stuck on a loop of level 2, and I was able to just fly past all the platforms. But I like the smooth movement.

    ReplyDelete